We are taking bets on how long “Pepe the PaperPro Prodigy,” our new light touch stapler at the Clapp Desk, will last and what its fate might be. As folks on Tumblr have already proven, students are brutal on academic library staplers.
Our favorite prediction thus far came from a Clapp Library student worker who predicted that Pepe will fall victim to an “Aggressive start-of-the-new-year-I-will-conquer-the-world stapling mishap” this September.
Good luck Pepe! May everyone treat you gently and never jam you with more than 25 pages.
- the-phantom-parasol likes this
- fourfortyfivenm likes this
- fish-tayls likes this
- susabelljones reblogged this from wellesleycollegelibtech
- thisisunclear likes this
- wellesleycommunity reblogged this from wellesleycollegelibtech
- onlyslightlyspooky likes this
- fantasie-impromptu likes this
- thelibrarianlife likes this
- cobaltlove likes this
- tehlibrarylife likes this
- continuants likes this
- wellesleycollegelibtech posted this